GO-Ultra Guide Gadgets Online
Additional Info, Instructions & After Care
We have prepared this informative guide for you to give you a better understanding about this Amazing Scientifically Proven Technology and how it works. We hope you enjoy!
SCROLL DOWN FOR LINKS AND AFTER CARE ROUTINE.
Ultrasonic Cavitation is an FDA approved technology that and has been used for more than a decades to shrink fat cells and reduce bumpy cellulite.
This guide will include links with additional information for usage and after care for your device. Please bear in mind that our device has 3 functions in 1 and they all have great additional benefits that complement each other.
This is the most used feature of our device. Ultrasound Cavitation is painless and doesn’t produce heat in the traditional sense. You will not experience heating from the device with this mode. Ultrasonic Cavitation uses concentrated low frequency waves at 1 million vibrations per second to form small gas bubbles called cavitation bubbles which create cavities in the cell membranes through which the fat can be released. In the end, the body processes the fat & expels it through the lymphatic system.
The ultrasound fat cavitation treatment works by eliminating toxins and fat via the lymphatic and urinary systems for which the body requires three days to properly eliminate the fat and toxins after a treatment. Therefore the ultrasound cavitation treatments need to reflect this; at least three days must pass between each session.
For women, the ultrasound cavitation treatment should be avoided on the stomach area during the menstruation cycle, as the treatment may increase bleeding and cause discomfort.
Please note that Ultrasound Gel is required when using this mode. We offer 2 special ultrasound gels in our store.
One is our orange ultrasound gel with additional fat-burning properties which will greatly speed up results. This gel has heating properties and is NOT to be used on the face, neck, and sensitive skin.
The other one is our clear ultrasound gel with additional rejuvenating properties. This gel can be used on the face, neck, and sensitive skin anywhere on the body.
Both gels can be purchased here: https://www.gadgetsonline.co/products/go-ultrasound-gels
It is not necessary to use our gels, so feel free to get any ordinary Ultrasound gel instead. It will, however, not offer the additional benefits our gels provide. This link explains the aftercare best:
For the days' in-between sessions, we also offer a special cream which will also help speed up results during this off time. You can use this cream anytime. Combined with our fat-burning gel and the GO-Ultra it provides the fastest results.
Our cream can be purchased here: https://www.gadgetsonline.co/products/go-ultra-cellulite-reducing-hot-cream
ULTRASONIC CAVITATION INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Plug the power cable into the GO-Ultra and connect to a socket, press the Power button and then press the Sonic button once for Sonic L (low) and twice for Sonic H (high). Sonic L is for lower fat areas like face, neck, arms. Sonic H is for higher fat areas like stomach, back, butt, thighs. (If desired the Sonic mode can be used together with the Infrared mode)
2. Apply some ultrasound gel onto the skin of the treatment area and spread it around. Please do not touch the orange fat-burning gel to spread it around, rather use the metal head of the GO-Ultra to spread it. (Keep a spray bottle of water handy to re-hydrate the gel when it starts to dry out, this will extend the lifetime of the gel.)
3. Keep the GO-Ultra continuously moving throughout the duration of the treatment. Do Not hold the GO-Ultra in one place. Use circular motions for the stomach (20-30 min), back (10-15 min each side), butt (10-15 min each side), thighs (10-15 min each). Use back and forth motions for the face (10-15 min), neck (10-15 min), arms (10-15 min each). Do Not use the Sonic mode directly over joints, like knees.
4. The GO-Ultra has a 10-minute auto-shutoff, to extend the treatment time turn the device back on and reapply the settings. (Please note that the handle starts to warm up the longer the sonic mode is used, to avoid overheating it is best to let the GO-Ultra cool down after 20-30 min of use.)
5. It is best to remove the fat-burning gel from each area as soon as the treatment is done. Remove with cool water and a wash cloth. Once all areas have been treated clean the metal of the GO-Ultra with a damp cloth.
On our website there are also 4 videos and a video guide for this machine. Please see them here -> https://www.gadgetsonline.co/products/go-ultra-3-1-professional-cavitation-body-slimming-tool
To assure that the Ultrasound mode is functioning properly do the following test to confirm. Turn the GO-Ultra on and set it to the Sonic H setting. Once activated drop a drop of water in the middle of the galvanized steel plate. If the water droplet turns partially to mist it is working properly. If there is no movement then your device may not be functioning properly, if this is the case contact us immediately at email@example.com. Click this link to see an example -> https://gph.is/g/am6W1QQ
Red Light Therapy
Red light therapy is one of the safest, most effective natural skin treatments available, and is being used by some of the top skincare professionals in the world for wrinkles, rejuvenation, acne, and healing injuries & scars. Study after study reveals that red light treatments have improved appearance, boosted collagen, improved healing times, lowered inflammation, and reduced acne, scarring & pain.
1. Plug the power cable into the GO-Ultra and connect to a socket, turn the GO-Ultra on (Power button) and press the Infrared button.
2. Hold the GO-Ultra towards the area you like to treat as long as desired. There are no restrictions on how often or how long Infrared should be used.
3. The GO-Ultra has a 10-minute auto-shutoff function, to extent the treatment time turn the device back on and press Infrared again.
After turning the GO-Ultra on and pressing the Infrared button 4 red lights should light up which indicates that the Infrared is working.
EMS stands for Electrical Muscle Stimulators
EMS improves blood circulation through the skin and connective tissue with a micro-current, and can help with reducing the appearance of cellulite and increase skin firmness.
Many people utilize the benefits of electrical muscle stimulation to treat the adverse effects of certain health complications resulting from stroke and injuries, as well as facial drooping as a result from Bell's palsy.
Other individuals may seek electrical facial muscle stimulation treatments to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while others may wish to help increase circulation to specific areas.
We do not recommend this mode for the upper part of the face. This device is not designed specifically for the face and could be too strong for areas with low muscle or fat density. But it can be used for the neck and lower facial muscles and other muscular body parts.
Please note that the EMS function is NOT TO BE COMBINED with any other function.
1. Please ensure that the intensity slider on the right side is all the way down at the 0 position. (The sliders on the sides of the GO-Ultra are for the EMS mode only.)
2. Plug the EMS cable into the connection port, which is also on the right side and connect the EMS pads with the cable.
3. Place the EMS sticky pads on clean skin (free of oil, creams, gel and make up) onto the desired area about 1.5 to 2 inches apart. The further apart the pads are the weaker the micro-current is.
4. Plug the power cable into the GO-Ultra and connect to a socket, turn the GO-Ultra on (Power button) and press the EMS button.
5. Choose the desired EMS mode setting with the left slider (e.g. tapping, massage...)
6. Slowly increase the intensity with the right slider to a comfortable level.
7. The EMS mode can be used every day, but for each treatment area the duration should not exceed 30 min. (Suggestion: start with 15 min and increase duration gradually to 30 min.)
8. The GO-Ultra has a 10-minute auto-shutoff function, to extend the treatment time turn the device back on.
9. Each time, before removing the EMS sticky pads from the skin, return the intensity slider on the right side to the 0 Position (all the way down) and turn the GO-Ultra off.
10. To treat other areas reposition the EMS sticky pads and repeat steps 3 - 6 and 9.
11. Once all desired areas are done and the treatment is finish, follow step 9.
12. Separate the EMS sticky pads from the cable and remove the cable from the device.
13. To preserve the stickiness of the EMS pads as long as possible we recommend rinsing them off with warm water (no soap) after use and letting them air-dry before reattaching the protection foil.
It is important to keep the EMS intensity slider (on the right side) in the 0 position (all the way down) when the EMS function is not being used.
Your Gadgets Online Team